Friday, August 24, 2012

MEETING D.J. AND THOMAS

Only a few weeks after meeting David and Deborah Weekley, I got to meet another of my illustration clients, D.J. Grothe, and his partner Thomas, when I visited Los Angeles for a vacation! This was timely too, since I had worked on their respective commissions back to back.


D.J. and Thomas took us to the Magic Castle, which exceeded all expectations and was an amazing adventure. Pictured here with us are my travel buddy Mike, a friend from Madison, and our lovely friends Justice and Kristin, whom we stayed with during our trip.

I had such a great time with all of these people, I'm already planning my next visit to L.A. And I really love meeting my clients in person, I want to make this an on-going trend. The latest person I've worked with has been Chris Stedman, so I'm thinking a trip out east is in order some time soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.