Saturday, May 19, 2012

INFLUENCE: CO-WORKERS!

I thought I would start treating this a bit more like a blog and not just my own sketchbook, so I've decided to start a new series of posts on issues that surround my art practice but don't necessarily focus on my drawings. I decided to begin a series on some of my personal artistic influences, the most immediate example being my very talented PerBlue co-workers. We all have different styles and interests but it's fascinating how much synergy exists among us as a team, and how we are able to blend our styles together to make visually coherent products. Here's just a little taste of what they do, and as always I have links to their respective websites in the sidebar on the right side of this blog. Enjoy!

Alayna and Beau both have facebook fan pages for their art as well, so you should check them out, share, 'like', all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.