Friday, December 9, 2011

PK: MONSTER OVERHAUL

Been going through the old monster artwork and adding more details, and full bodies to the creatures that had been represented by only a head or a bust. This work was fun, and since a lot of the heads had already been designed by other artists on our team, it became a sort of collaboration project; as well as a challenge to me to maintain consistency with their styles. Alayna had originally designed the dragon heads and most of the original monsters, and Kyle was responsible for the large death knight, nosferatu and werewolf.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tommy! Like I said, it's a team effort. On some of them, like the death knight, all I really did was add little legs because Kyle had already designed the bust. I did my best to match it.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.